THAT ALL BOOKINGS ARE FROM 4.00pm AND YOUR ACCOMMODATION MUST BE VACATED BY 10.00am ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
AS A FAMILY RUN CONCERN WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND TO YOU UNTIL AFTER 4.00pm ON YOUR DAY OF ARRIVAL.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is required with a completed booking form to secure your booking, which is complete only when you receive our official confirmation, written or verbal.
- Cancellations must be advised at least 28 days prior to the commencement of the booking. Cancellations of less than 28 days will be liable for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO INSURE AGAINST CANCELLATION.
- THE BALANCE IS PAYABLE AT LEAST ONE CALENDER MONTH BEFORE ARRIVAL. If not paid on time the booking may be cancelled.
- The accommodation shall only be used by the persons listed on the booking form.
Visitors are not permitted without the prior permission of the Proprietors.
The booking is not transferable to other persons.
- The Management reserves the right to decline accommodation without reason or to expel any visitor, without compensation, who acts in a manner considered prejudicial to the comfort and well being of other guests. In particular, clients must ensure there is no unreasonable amount of noise within their apartment, and especially after 11.00pm.
- The accommodation is for NON-SMOKERS ONLY and therefore the smoking of anything, including e-products is strictly prohibited in any part of the house or grounds. Any breach of this condition will require you to vacate the premises immediately without recompense and you are likely to be charged a cleaning fee, which may include dry cleaning expenses.
- Car Parking is provided on the premises with provision for one car per Apartment.
- The Management is relieved of all liability should the accommodation reserved not be available due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Babies count as a person and cots can usually only be accommodated where they can replace a single bed. Cots, cot bedding and high chairs are provided free of charge if required.
- Children (under 16) must not be left in the apartment without adult supervision.
- We regret we are unable to accept single sex parties of young people. The accommodation is designed for couples, families and mature singles.
- We accept dogs by prior arrangement but they must never be left in the apartment unattended and must be kept on a lead at all times in the communal areas of the house and garden. They must be over 1 year of age and fully house-trained.
- Any breakages, loss or damage to the Apartment, or premises, its fixtures and fittings must be notified as soon as possible and some items will require to be paid for. The apartment and its contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may attract a supplementary cleaning charge.
- By signing, it must be understood that it is an express condition of this booking that the management is relieved of all liability for any accident, loss or damage sustained by a guest or guests, of their property including motor vehicles, howsoever caused or sustained - including children, save insofar as such accident, loss or damage arises from the negligence of the management, its servants or agents.